Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Statin Support (50mg) Description
Statin medications are used to reduce cholesterol levels. In doing so, they also eliminate coenzyme Q10 in our body, which we need for the manufacture and utilisation of energy by our cells. For some people, using Statin medication may contribute to muscle fatigue and tiredness. Taking a natural product like Clinicians Statin Support to replace depleted nutrients, alongside prescribed medication, is a positive interaction between pharmaceutical medication and natural supplements.
Statin Support Benefits
- Research based formula which supports cardiovascular and immune health
- Nutrient support while taking statin medication
- Supports healthy fat metabolism
- If you are taking Statin medication for elevated cholesterol or are a regular user of Statin medication you will benefit from Statin Support.
Statin Support Features
- Cost effective
- A highly bioavailable and absorbable form of Coenzyme Q10
- Handy pack
- Effective dosing levels
- LiCaps Capsules protect Coenzyme Q10 from oxidation and enhance bioavailability
- Vegetable capsules suitable for vegans/vegetarians
- Ordinary Coenzyme Q10 is poorly absorbed given it is a fat soluble molecule. Clinicians Statin Support contains naturally fermented Coenzyme Q10 in a soybean lecithin base that enhances absorption and improves bioavailability
Active Ingredients in each capsule:
Also contains: Non-GM soybean lecithin.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily with food.
- For low dose Statin therapy: take 50-100mg (1-2 capsules) Statin support daily.
- For Medium to high dose Statin therapy: take 100-200mg (2-4 capsules) Statin support daily.
Contraindications & Cautions
Individuals taking blood-thinning medication such as Warfarin should use CoQ10 under health professional supervision.
Individuals on cholesterol lowering medications may require higher doses of Coenzyme Q10. For low dose therapy take CoQ10 50—100mg daily For medium to high dose therapy take 100– 200mg CoQ10 daily or use 2mg Co Q10 per kg body weight as a general guideline.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Coenzyme Q10 is regarded as safe to take as part of a multivitamin and mineral complex for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is an essential cofactor for the manufacture and utilisation of energy (or ATP) by the mitochondria, the body’s energy producing cells. Heart, liver and skeletal muscle cells have a high requirement for CoQ10. CoQ10 exhibits antioxidant activity, support overall energy production and helps protect cell membranes from free radical damage the contributes to the aging process.
CoQ10 is synthesised in the body but with age tissue levels decline. Supplementation has been shown to be beneficial for cardiovascular health, blood sugar balance, energy levels, the nervous system and healthy teeth. Certain medications such as Statins (cholesterol-lowering medication) may deplete CoQ10 levels. Symptoms of CoQ10 depletion include muscle fatigue, and burning. It is essential that CoQ10 levels be restored as soon as possible in these individuals.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?