You might be interested in
Peak Performance Women’s Multi Vitamin Description
PeakPerformance Women’s Multi Benefits
- Supports energy pathways in the body, helps support the body during stress and helps support healthy skin and connective tissue
- Antioxidants play a protective role in the body, by reducing potential damage and cell changes from harmful free radical molecules
- Antioxidants also help support healthy connective tissue and immune function
- All nutrients are included at levels statistically shown to have health benefits. The PeakPerformance Multi contains Selenium, Iodine and Zinc, all known to be deficient in NZ soils. It also contains Vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency is common in NZ).
- Only one tablet daily, to improve nutrient status
- Companions well with other supplements as needed
PeakPerformance Women’s Multi Features
- Contains high dose B-group vitamins
- Contains antioxidant nutrients, Vitamin C, Bioflavonoids, Selenium, Zinc and Curcumin
- Provides therapeutic doses of vitamins and minerals designed for New Zealanders
- Provides daily nutritional insurance
- Contains Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) supporting healthy ageing, heart health, gastrointestinal tract and the liver
Each film coated tablet contains:
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext equiv to dry root (stand.to curcuminoids 40mg)||2105||mg|
|Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 50mg)||56||mg|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||50||mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||50||mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg)||55||mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50mg)||61||mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)||50||mcg|
|Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)||150||mg|
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 600IU)||15||mcg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 10mg)||50||mg|
|L-Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg)||5.2||mg|
|Potassium iodide (Iodide 150mcg)||196||mcg|
Also contains: Tabletting aids. Suitable for vegetarians.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 tablet daily
Contraindications & Cautions
PeakPerformance Womens’ Multi is considered well tolerated at the dose recommended. Exercise caution in individuals with gall bladder dysfunction as curcumin may cause gallbladder contractions similar to those experienced with a fatty meal.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Clinicians PeakPerformance Womens’ Multi may be taken at these times
For general wellbeing and optimal health it is important to follow some basic lifestyle guidelines. Drink at least 8 glasses of clean water per day to keep the body hydrated and flushed. Maintain a diet rich in different coloured fresh fruit and vegetables to increase vitamin, mineral and antioxidant levels. Consume lean protein and essential fatty acids and avoid heavily processed foods such (i.e. high in sugar, white flour and or fat) as these can deplete the body of nutrients.
Sleep well and exercise regularly, this provides the body with a better sense of wellbeing through the release of feel good chemicals called endorphins. It also increases oxygen uptake in the body, maintains muscle mass and strengthens bones.
Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s Multi may be companioned with any of the following products; Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil or Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon for everyday health and wellbeing and to support joint and heart health, mental clarity and mood. Clinicians Sunshine Vitamin D3 for additional heart and bone health and immune support or Clinicians Stress & Energy Support if ongoing stress or increased workload are taking their toll. To support healthy libido consider Clinicians MACA Performance Plus as a natural energiser.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?