You might be interested in
Menopause Balance Description
Menopause Balance Benefits
- A natural alternative to support emotional, physical and hormonal balance
- Provides a unique blend of specialist menopausal herbs designed to support the body with the physiological and hormonal aspects of menopause
- Includes black cohosh, a herb that has been historically used to help the body to support balanced hormone levels including oestrogen levels during menopause
- Includes Peony a herb which can help support balanced hormones, mental clarity and concentration, and temperature balance
Contains Shatavari a key herb to nourish and support women during menopause and support healthy libido
Menopause Balance Features
- Twice a day formula
- Supports all aspects of menopause
- Contains standardised herbs for measurable active constituents and quality assurance and therapeutic dosing
- For maximum effect companion with Clinicians Stress & Energy Support
- May be used alongside hormone replacement therapy
- Does not lose effectiveness when used long term
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Asparagus racemosus (shativari) ext. equiv. to dry root [standardised to not less than shatavarin 5mg]||3||g|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) ext. equiv. to dr root [standardised to not less than paeoniflorin 13mg]||1||g|
|Cimicifuga racemosa (black cohosh) ext. equiv. to dry root||200||mg|
Also Contains: Silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adult: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food
Contraindications & Cautions
Precautions and Contraindications
· Exercise caution in patients taking anticoagulant medication – experimental studies suggest peony may exhibit anticoagulant effects.
· Exercise caution in patients with a history of, or women at risk for breast cancer – black cohosh may increase the risk of metastases.
· Avoid Clinicians Menopause Balance in patients with existing liver disease such as hepatitis – black cohosh may exacerbate liver problems.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Although it is not associated with any adverse outcomes Clinicians Menopause Balance is not recommended to be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Products which may be helpful to use alongside Menopause Balance: BoneCare Complete, Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 (Bone support and fatty acid replacement), Stress and Energy Support (mood support, brain fog, lethargy), Mood Tonic (mood support).
I was diagnosed with having premature Menopause. I started at 40 yrs old. Life for the next two years after was an absolute rollercoaster . It was my personal choice to decline using the synthetic products the doctors pushed at me and went in search of something more natural and came across Menopause Balance. I have been taking this product for 4 mths along with the Stress and Energy Supplement and things have improved dramatically. I have my get up and go again which is important as my family is still quite young, I finally feel normal again and....balanced!
Thank you Clinicians | 21 Feb 2016