Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 Description
Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 Benefits
- Krill Oil has demonstrated superiority over standard fish oils. It supports many areas of the body, which has been scientifically validated
- Krill contains high amounts of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s). EFA’s support the health and function of every cell in the body. Both EPA and DHA have been shown to support healthy brain function, mental clarity and focus, along with heart, joint and menstrual cycle health and a general sense of wellbeing
- Without enough EFA’s in our diet, cell membranes become less flexible, cell function is disrupted and waste products may build up within the cell, making everyday biological processes in the body less efficient
- Krill Oil is 3 times more effective in Omega-3 delivery than standard fish oils, making it highly effective for supporting: brain health, mental clarity and cognition, heart health and healthy cholesterol balance. Krill Oil has also been shown to support women’s hormone balance and support joint health and mobility
- Better ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 than most standard fish oils for joint mobility support
- Get more Omega by taking less capsules (only 1 -2 capsules per day)
Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 Features
- Independently tested for mercury and other heavy metals
- Reflux free
- Sustainable resource – harvested under strict regulations to ensure marine resources are not depleted and the food chain remains undisturbed.
- Smaller capsule to swallow to aid compliance
Active Ingredients now showing per softgel capsule
|Krill Oil (Euphausia superb)||440||mg|
|NZ Salmon Oil (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha)||60||mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)||60||mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||30||mg|
Also contains: Astaxanthin - a powerful naturally occurring antioxidant.
No added: Gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 to 2 capsules daily
Children (6 years and over): One capsule daily. For young children, capsule contents can be mixed with food
Contraindications & Cautions
- This product is derived from seafood. Individuals with an allergy to seafood or crustaceans (shrimp, crab and lobster) should avoid this product.
- It is recommended to stop Omega-3 supplementation 2 weeks before elective surgery. Research shows that pure Krill Oil supplements are well tolerated at doses of up to 3 grams per day.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: To date, no studies have been performed using Krill Oil with NZ Salmon during pregnancy or when breast feeding. Consult your health professional before taking during this time.
Krill, a traditional food, are shrimp-like crustaceans from the zoo-plankton family that live in the coldest seas. Krill contain high amounts of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic (DHA) Essential Fatty Acids (EFA’s) in the forms of phospholipids which are better utilised in the body. EFA’s support the health and function of every cell in the body. Both EPA and DHA have been shown to support healthy brain function, mental clarity and focus, along with heart health, joint and menstrual cycle health and general sense of wellbeing.
Without enough EFA’s in our diet, cell membranes become less flexible, cell function is disrupted and waste products may build up within the cell, making everyday biological processes in the body less efficient.
Historically our diets contained equal ratios of Omega-3 EFA’s from fish and wild animals and Omega-6 EFA’s from plants, nuts, grains, legumes and seeds. Today’s western diet has become very low in Omega-3 and too high in Omega-6. Long term imbalances may have far reaching effects.
The key factors that separate Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 from standard fish oils are:
- More concentrated: Although the content appears less versus fish oils, the triple synergy between Phospholipids, Antioxidants and EPA/DHA provides better results at lower doses. This also translates into smaller capsules that are easier to swallow
- Enhanced bioavailability: The EFA’s in Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 occur naturally in phospholipid carriers, the same structure as human cell membranes. This enhances the absorption and delivery of EPA, DHA and antioxidants into the cells, when compared to standard fish oils where EFA’s are in triglyceride format and need remodelling before the body can use them
- Greater purity: Krill are sourced from the Southern Antarctic Ocean and are harvested under strict conditions to ensure Krill are clean and pure. Krill are the bottom of the food chain and have a short life span, making them naturally low in environmental toxins
- Contains higher levels of naturally occurring antioxidants such as Astaxanthin and marine derived Vitamin E when compared with standard fish oils, to support product stability and enhanced health benefits
by Dominic from oGkadNACL
Im going to try Krill oil- I also want to try Rat Fish oil, Skate and Shark liver oil- where can I get them? Anyone?I read that back in the day- Roman- Greek, and Spartans Soldiers were issued a raiton of cod liver oil for health | 30 Jun 2012
by Carole from Auckland
Read reviews that said this would improve joint pain immensely. Sadly after an entire bottle I felt no difference what so ever. | 05 Mar 2013
Response to Carol
by Clinicians from New Zealand
Thank you for your message. It all really depends on the cause of the pain you are suffering and what your dose was like per day. Our Krill is high quality and has a high standard of Phspholipids, secondly joint problems may be caused by many different reasons. If you would like more information please speak with our naturopath - we will be happy to help!
0800 622 533 or firstname.lastname@example.org | 24 Apr 2013