You might be interested in
Flora Restore Description
Flora Restore® Benefits
Supports a healthy balance between good bacteria and potentially problematic yeasts and bacteria which may lead to vaginal and bladder problems
- Contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14)
- For use during and after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- Can be used as a maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal and urinary tract problems
Flora Restore® Features
- First ever documented oral probiotic for vaginal health
- Is backed by over 25 years of research, and has been proven to support the balance of healthy vaginal flora
- Convenient blister packaging which also removes moisture and increases shelf life
- Does not require refrigeration like most probiotics and is stable at room temperature
- Unique encapsulation technology which ensures survival through the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than||5 Billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1™||2.5 billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™||2.5 billion||CFU|
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains:Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added: gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
FloraRestore Recommended Dose:
Adult: 1 capsule daily ( either before, with or after meals) taken orally. Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour after medication.
Contraindications & Cautions
None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
Clinicians Flora Restore® contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Probiotics are considered suitable and well tolerated to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
May be beneficial for perimenopausal and postmenopausal women who may be more prone to vaginal and urinary tract imbalances due to declining oestrogen levels. For additional information and support, women should talk to an appropriate health professional.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotic or antifungal therapies (take at a different time of day for best results)
- May also be used alongside Clinicians Bladder Support
- Tip: Continue taking Flora Restore after antibiotic/ antifungal therapy has finished ensuring optimal colonization of good protective probiotic flora.
Best ever results. Never want leave home with out it. | 07 Nov 2011
by (anonymous) from New Zealand
Great product, so glad I tried it..This product simply put has "changed my life,"highly recommend it to any ladies out there.... wonderful changes within 7 days of starting capsules. | 09 Dec 2011
by Hazel from North Shore NZ
Flora Restore was recommend by my local pharmacist. It has changed my life. Clinicians thank you so much. No more stress and tears . | 25 Mar 2013
This product has been a godsend. My body feels so much more in balance since taking these probiotics. | 10 Nov 2015