You might be interested in
Bladder Support Description
Bladder Support Benefits
- Clinicians Bladder Support is a research based formula that discourages potentially harmful bacteria from sticking to the walls of the urinary tract so they can be excreted with the urine
- D-Mannose is quickly absorbed for rapid results, then moves into the blood stream and is then excreted via the kidneys
- The pure D-Mannose powder format allows for cost effective variable dosing for all age groups
- It can be used to support urinary tract health in individuals who experience frequent urinary tract imbalances
- Suitable for use in pregnancy, when breastfeeding and for children
- Can be used alongside conventional medicines
Bladder Support Features
- D-Mannose is a natural carbohydrate sugar naturally produced in the body and is also found in fruits such as cranberries, peaches, apples, oranges and blueberries
- Potentially harmful bacteria preferentially bind to D-Mannose, which aids their removal in the urine
- Pleasant tasting, very well tolerated and non toxic
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups
- A natural alternative to support urinary tract health
Active Ingredients in 2 level 1.25ml measures:
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Adults: Take 2 level 1.25ml measures (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours for 48 hours. Thereafter, take ½ to 1 measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
- Children 4 years and over: Take 1 level 1.25ml measure (using the spoon provided) in water every 3 to 4 hours during waking hours, for 48 hours. Thereafter, take 1/4 to ½ measure once or twice daily for 3 additional days.
Contraindications & Cautions
High doses consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys. Ensure the dosing guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded. Consult your healthcare provider if symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
Very well tolerated at the recommended dose. In some individuals, supplementation with D-mannose can cause mildly loose stools and abdominal bloating. This effect is transient and ceases after discontinuing supplementation.
Diabetics: The D-Mannose in Clinicians Bladder Support is not metabolized or used by the body to produce energy, it may however cause a small transient increase in blood sugar levels, which should rapidly return to normal after the individual has ceased taking this product.
When to consult a doctor: If you have symptoms that concern you for more than 24-48 hours, see a doctor.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Considered well tolerated and suitable to use during these times.
The urinary tract is usually quite resistant to bacterial imbalances because of the low pH of urine, presence of urea and constant urine flow, which helps to retard the build-up of potentially harmful bacteria. Chronic recurring bladder imbalances are generally problematic. Determining the underlying cause is important for a successful outcome. Structural abnormalities and environmental and dietary factors such as excessive sugar consumption, food allergies, nutritional deficiencies, and infections should all be considered. Peri-menopausal and post-menopausal women may be more prone to urinary tract imbalances due to declining oestrogen levels and may need to discuss this with an appropriate health professional.
In addition, incomplete emptying of the bladder (age-related), immobility, inadequate fluid intake and bowel incontinence may also contribute to the development of imbalances. A significant feature of recurrent bladder imbalances is the adherence of potentially harmful bacteria to the wall or lining of the urinary tract, including the kidneys and bladder. Sometimes these bacteria can be removed through the process of urination, however large volumes of bacteria may be hard to remove this way which then leads to further problems. Most natural therapies target this build-up of potentially harmful bacteria and support the body's removal of them.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?