You might be interested in
Vitamin B12 Oral Drops (50mcg) Description
Vitamin B12 Oral Drops Benefits
- Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops supports healthy nervous system function
- Supports mental alertness
- Supports memory and healthy mood
- Assists with sleep quality
- Supports nerve health during times of immune stress
- Useful in individuals with low blood and tissue levels of vitamin B12
- If you are vegetarian or vegan you are more likely to be deficient in B12 and folic acid
Vitamin B12 Oral Drops Features
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Rapidly absorbed through tissues of the mouth (drops are placed under the tongue)
- Methylcobalamin is absorbed and utilised more effectively in the body than other forms of vitamin B12
- Methylcobalamin stays longer in the tissue than most other forms of B12
- Easy to use liquid format for rapid oral delivery
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing
Active Ingredients in 1 drop:
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||50||mcg|
Also contains: purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: Place 1 drop under the tongue daily. As maintenance, take 1 drop 3 times weekly. For long-term use, use together with folic acid.
Contraindications & Cautions
Pregnancy and breast feeding: Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops is well tolerated and considered suitable to use during these times, use under supervision of a health professional to ensure appropriate dosing.
Signs of Vitamin B12 deficiency include: numbness, a sensation of pins and needles, a burning sensation in the feet and sometimes diarrhoea.
Cyanacobalamin is the most commonly used supplemental form of Vitamin B12 and is usually given orally or as an intramuscular injection. However, nutritional and digestive problems, heavy metal toxicity, enzyme defects and pathological changes to tissues can all impact on the way in which cyanacobalamin is absorbed and processed in the body.
Oral supplementation with vitamin B12 has been shown to be as effective as intramuscular injection, as the cobalamin is absorbed through the mucosal lining of the mouth. Evidence indicates that Vitamin B12 in the form of methycobalamin is utilised far more efficiently than any other form of vitamin B12. Methycobalamin has also been shown to stay in tissue longer than other forms of vitamin B12.
If Clinicians Vitamin B12 Oral Drops are used long-term we suggest you also use Clinicians B Complex or Clinicians MultiVitamin & Mineral Boost as these will provide a full complement of B group Vitamins. B group vitamins have many interrelated actions in the body, using a high dose of a single Vitamin can lead to deficiencies in other B Vitamins over time.
by Mrs Y Lehrke from New Zealand
Ever since I have been taking B12 my disturbed sleep patterns are a thing of the past, I have gone from a max of 4 hours a night to 8 hours... EVERYTHING seems so much better when the body has a good nights sleep. Thank You Clinicians. | 26 Oct 2013
More energy and better modd
by Amy from New Zealand from New Zealand
I would recommend B12 drops. I take a large drop each morning and I really feel more energized.
| 02 Jul 2014