You might be interested in
Hi-Dose Chromium 1000mcg Description
Hi-Dose Chromium Benefits
- Supports glucose metabolism and helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Supports healthy blood cholesterol levels
- Ideal for those who crave carbohydrates
- It may also support healthy insulin metabolism
Hi-Dose Chromium Features
- A highly absorbable and bio-available, non-toxic form of chromium for rapid utilisation in the body
- High potency formula
- Chromium is an important trace mineral that supports healthy insulin metabolism and blood sugar balance
- Useful where only chromium is needed
- Can be used alongside most supplements and conventional medications
- Suitable for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
|Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate)||1000||mcg|
Also contains: tapioca.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Hi-Dose Chromium Recommended Adult Dosage:
Take 1 capsule daily.
Contraindications & Cautions
Pregnancy and breast feeding: Clinicians Hi-Dose Chromium is considered safe to use during these times under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.
Chromium may be taken with Clinicians Family Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 (niacin) for increased absorption.
Other areas where Chromium may be beneficial for supplementation include: cardiovascular health, eye health, muscle strength, muscle mass and weight management.
Chromium is an essential trace element that plays an important role in the normal function of insulin and glucose metabolism. Interest in this trace mineral grew after studies showed that a deficiency in chromium was related to blood sugar imbalances. Chromium also appears to support lipid metabolism and support healthy blood lipid and cholesterol levels. A deficiency may be caused by low dietary intakes, physical trauma, pregnancy and breast feeding, acute exercise and infection. Under normal conditions, the body’s requirement for chromium is quite low. Supplementation may however provide additional benefits such as metabolic and cardiovascular support. The absorption of chromium is naturally low and may be enhanced by taking Vitamin C alongside it. Chromium is found in low levels in most foods. Brewer’s yeast, meats, whole grain products, fruits, vegetables and spices are all natural sources of chromium.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?