Thyroid Support Plus
A blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids to support thyroid hormone production, healthy metabolism and energy levels.
- 60 Caps
- Supports healthy thyroid function and provides nutrients required for normal thyroid hormone production
- To support healthy metabolism and energy, balanced temperature, hair health and healthy bowel patterns
- Supports adrenal health
Contains a unique combination of standardised herbs for thyroid and adrenal support.
Thyroid Support Plus provides all the vitamins, minerals and amino acids required to support the thyroid gland and thyroid hormones production. Thyroid hormones are necessary for healthy metabolism, normal weight and energy.
Thyroid Support Plus contains iodine and selenium, both essential for thyroid hormone production. Deficiencies of these minerals are associated with low thyroid hormone production and low thyroid function.
It also contains Withania for supporting the adrenals glands which are heavily involved in thyroid health.
Each gelatin capsule contains:
Withania somnifera (Indian Ginseng) ext. equiv. whole herb
Standardised to NLT 2.25mg withanolides
|Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) 1500IU||450||mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||2.5||mg|
|Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide)||7.5||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCI)||3.1||mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||25||mcg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||125||mg|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400||IU|
|Copper (from copper gluconate)||250||mcg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide)||75||mcg|
|Selenium (from selenomethionine)||50||mcg|
|Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate)||7.5||mg|
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silica dioxide
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule twice daily or as directed.
- Use Clinicians Thyroid Support Plus with caution in individuals taking anticoagulants as iodine may affect the blood viscosity and therefore may alter the affect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have an over active thyroid or are on thyroid medication.
- This product contains vitamin A. If pregnant or planning to become pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting with your health professional. There is insufficient evidence regarding the use of the ingredients in Clinicians Thyroid Support during pregnancy and breastfeeding, so it is not recommended.
- Considered well tolerated
- If you have hyperthyroidism, are taking thyroid medication, are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this product. Keep out of reach of children.
- Thyroid hormones Supplementation with iodine, withania and tyrosine will affect thyroid medication. Use with caution.