Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Flora Restore Description
Flora Restore® Benefits
- Supports a healthy balance of yeasts and bad bacteria which lead to vaginal and bladder problems
- Contains two unique clinically documented probiotic strains to colonise the vagina and urinary tract after oral intake to restore and maintain healthy urogenital flora (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14)
- For use during and after antibacterial or antifungal therapy
- Can be used as a maintenance product for women susceptible to vaginal and urinary tract problems
Flora Restore® Features
- First ever documented oral probiotic for vaginal health
- Is backed by over 25 years of research, and has been proven to support the balance of healthy vaginal flora
- Convenient blister packaging which also removes moisture and increases shelf life
- Does not require refrigeration like most probiotics and is stable at room temperature
- Unique encapsulation technology which ensures survival through the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for all women of childbearing age including those who are pregnant and or breastfeeding
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
|Total Probiotic Bacteria: No less than||5 Billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1™||2.5 billion||CFU|
|Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14™||2.5 billion||CFU|
(CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture)
Also contains:Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, potato starch and magnesium stearate. May Contains traces of milk products.
No added: gluten (or wheat), artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
FloraRestore Recommended Dose:
Adult: 1 capsule daily ( either before, with or after meals) taken orally. Increase to 2 capsules daily as needed, or as directed by your health professional.
If taking in conjunction with antibiotics and/or antifungal drugs, take Clinicians Flora Restore® at least one hour after medication.
Contraindications & Cautions
None known, the probiotic strains (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GR-1 and Lactobacillus reuteri RC-14) in Clinicians Flora Restore® are considered safe and well tolerated for daily and long term use if needed.
Clinicians Flora Restore® contains traces of dairy/ milk products, making it suitable for individuals with mild dairy intolerance to use. Do not use in individuals with Ig E mediated dairy allergy or anaphylaxis.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Probiotics are considered safe and well tolerated to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- May be beneficial for peri-menopausal and post-menopausal women who may be more prone to vaginal and urinary tract imbalances due to declining oestrogen levels and may need to discuss the need for local oestrogen therapy with an appropriate health professional.
- Can be used in conjunction with antibiotic or antifungal therapies (take at a different time of day for best results)
- May also be used alongside Clinicians Bladder Support
- Tip: Continue taking Flora Restore after antibiotic/ antifungal therapy has finished ensuring optimal colonization of good protective probiotic flora.
best ever results to control thrush and bladder infections. Want leave home with out it. | 07 Nov 2011
by Anonymous from New Zealand
great product, so glad I tried it.. after years of suffering from vaginal thrush, this product simply put has "changed my life,"highly recommend it to any ladies out there suffering from candida, wonderful changes within 7 days of starting capsules. | 09 Dec 2011
by Andri from ylDHOzUaNMC
Thanks regarding positng an actual important web site. Your websites is just not exclusively informative and pretty aesthetic too. You can find normally very various those that may produce very low volume of easy content which will creatively. Sustain your positive writing !! | 14 Sep 2012
by Hazel from North Shore NZ
After 12months of suffering thrush either before or after my period and countless times of using over the counter creams Flora Restore was recommend by my local pharmacist. It has changed my life. Clinicians thank you so much. No more stress and tears each month. | 25 Mar 2013