Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Men's Hormone Support Description
Men's Hormone Support Benefits
- Research based formula to support healthy hormone levels in men as they age; especially for those who are concerned about prostate health
- Supports the liver in the clearance of excess or less desirable forms of hormones
- Saw Palmetto: the fatty acids and oils in the fruit of this plant are beneficial for supporting prostate health.
- Chrysin, a flavonoid extracted from passionflower, and Di-indolylmethane (DIM), an extract from brassica vegetables (broccoli, cabbage etc), Saw Palmetto and Nettle root work synergistically to support healthy hormone balance in males
- Nettle root may also support healthy function of the kidneys and urinary tract function in males
Men's Hormone Support Features
- Men's Hormone Support contains Saw Palmetto that has been used as a supporting herb for the male reproductive system for centuries
- Contains Nettle root that has been traditionally used to support prostate gland function
- Research based dosing
- Can be used long term to support hormonal health
- Can be used alongside standard conventional medications and treatments
- An encapsulated formula provides an easy way of taking unpalatable herbs
Active Ingredients in each capsule:
Serenoa repens (saw palmetto) berry ext (standardised to 75mg total fatty acids)
|Urtica dioica (nettle root powder 10:1 ext.)||150||mg|
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adult: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as directed.
Contraindications & Cautions
The Saw Palmetto content in Clinicians ProstaCare may alter the requirement for Alpha1-Adrenergic Receptor Antagonist medications, use under health professional supervision.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: The ingredients in Clinicians Men’s Hormone Support have not been trialed during pregnancy or breastfeeding and are not considered safe to use during this time.
In men, testosterone is the hormone responsible for sexual development at puberty and has many functions in the body. It supports heart health and cholesterol balance, maintains muscle mass, confidence and an optimistic outlook on life. Testosterone supports stamina, performance and vitality and gives men a competitive edge when engaging in professional, social and physical activities.
In men, ageing is associated with changes in natural hormone balance. Increased body weight changes the level of aromatase (the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen). Increasing body fat increases aromatase leading to testosterone depletion with an increase in estrogen. While men need small amounts of estrogen for bone health, too much can cause problems, so maintaining a healthy body weight alongside regular exercise and a balanced diet is a great way to support hormonal health.
Stress and fatigue, combined with poor dietary choices and nutrient deficiencies can also impact on hormone balance and general health in men. Many men may also notice a loss of confidence and stamina and recovery from exercise may take longer. Another key enzyme that is important for hormonal health in men is 5-alpha reductase which converts testosterone to the more potent male hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT). While all men need some DHT, high levels can also cause problems and have been associated with hair loss in men.
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) an extract from the berries of a small palm tree, has been shown to support normal 5-alpha reductase activity, relax muscles and support prostate health. Nettle root (Urtica dioica) is a botanical extract that exhibits similar activity to Saw Palmetto. Chrysin is a flavonoid antioxidant derived from the passionflower plant that has been shown to support healthy testosterone levels.
Most steroid hormones are metabolized by the liver so healthy liver function is key for healthy hormone balance. Di-indolylmethane (DIM) a derivative of Indolyl-3-carbinol (I3C) found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli and broccoli sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale has been shown to support liver health and normal hormone metabolism.
You may also be interested in taking Clinicians Zinc Oral drops and Selenium Drops and Clinicians Co Enzyme Q10 alongside Men’s Hormone Support to support healthy hormone balance. Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost is also a good addition to fill daily dietary gaps and support the body in its complex task of maintaining good health.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?