Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
- Research based combination of nutrients designed to support muscular health particularly where magnesium is a concern
- MuscleEase is effective in rapidly supporting the body’s natural stores of calcium and magnesium
- Calcium and magnesium are essential minerals that work together in the body, having the correct balance of the two is important
- Magnesium supports muscle relaxation and calcium muscle contraction
- Vitamin B6 is essential for maintaining healthy cellular magnesium levels
- Vitamin B6 and B1 are strongly linked to muscle health
- Can be used safely alongside standard conventional medications and treatments
- Suitable for children 6 years and over
- Provides all the cofactors required for optimal absorption of magnesium
Active Ingredients in each capsule:
|Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride)||50||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50||mg|
|Calcium (from calcium citrate)||62||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex)||62||mg|
No added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar,artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adult: Take 2 capsules once daily or as directed.
Contraindications & Cautions
High dosing may cause bowel looseness, if this occurs reduce the dose or take in divided doses during the day.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Considered safe to use during these times, use under health professional supervision for individualised dosing.
Calcium and magnesium are minerals essential for many biological processes in the body, calcium for muscle contraction and magnesium for muscle relaxation. They are known as the body’s relaxant minerals, calcium is needed for sleep onset and magnesium for sleep maintenance, together they help to calm and relax the mind, body and nerves. Having a warm milk drink before bed provides calcium, magnesium and the amino acid tryptophan to support health mood and sleep via serotonin production. Magnesium can be deficient in New Zealand soils, maintaining an optimal calcium magnesium ratio is important for optimal body support and is why many dietary supplements contain both calcium and magnesium (optimal ratio 2:1).
You may wish to try Clinicians Magnesium Chloride alongside this product for optimal support. You may also wish to take Clinicians PMS Care to assist women who have PMS. Clinicians BoneCare Complete may be used alongside for extra Calcium and Magnesium support.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?