Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Iodine Oral Drops Description
Iodine Oral Drops Benefits
- Rapidly addresses iodine deficiency
- Supports healthy thyroid gland function and thyroid hormone production
- The thyroid gland uses iodine to produce thyroid hormone. Iodine deficiency may account for 96% of cases of low thyroid function
- A deficiency in thyroid hormone production may affect the way the body utilizes energy
- Good iodine levels are essential for hormone balance and reproductive health
- Good iodine levels are beneficial during pregnancy
Iodine Oral Drops Features
- Provides a quality source of supplemental iodine in a form which the body can use
- Liquid solution for enhanced oral absorption and utilisation in the body
- Low toxicity when used correctly
- Suitable for use in pregnancy and breastfeeding at the recommended daily dose
Active Ingredients in each drop:
Also contains: purified water.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
The iodine drop can be taken in a glass of fruit juice or other acidic drink (i.e. add 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar to a glass of water) and sip the drink throughout the course of the meal. Ensure the dropper is held horizontally to obtain the correct amount. Note: Absorption of the iodine may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice.
Contraindications & Cautions
Use Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops with caution in individuals taking warfarin as iodine may affect the blood’s clotting ability and therefore may alter the effect affect of this medication. Consult your health professional before taking this product if you have hyperthyroidism or are on thyroid medication.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops is regarded as safe to take during these times under health professional supervision.
If you are taking Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops you may also be interested in using the following Clinicians products alongside: Stress & Energy Support or MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost to provide extra nutrient support. (It is important to support the adrenal glands when helping the thyroid as they work together). Thyroid Support may be used with or alternatively to Clinicians Iodine Oral Drops. Iodine absorption may be enhanced by taking together with fruit juice or an acidic drink.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?