You might be interested in
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Description
NEW AND NOW AVAILABLE!
HANDY 5ML SINGLE DOSE SACHETS.
STUNNINGLY EASY TO USE handy 5ml single dose sachets of Clinicians Prospan Syrup are now available in a pack of 21. Handy for slipping into purses, handbags, school bags and any discreet container. Saves having to measure it. Just tear off and empty contents into mouth.
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Benefits
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s® main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Features
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children under 6
Positive Reviews: http://motherandbaby.beautyandlace.net/user-reviews-prospan-cough-medicine
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose:
|Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)||35||mg|
Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
TIP: Shake well before use
Using the enclosed measuring cup.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 5ml 3 times daily
- Children 6-12 years: 5ml twice daily.
- Children 2-6 years: 2.5ml twice daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: 2.5ml twice daily *
*Young children can develop serious illness quite quickly and should be assessed by a Doctor before taking Prospan®
Contraindications & Cautions
Clinicians Prospan® Bronchial Syrup has been used around the world for over 20 years and is considered safe and well tolerated in all age groups. Very occasionally mild gastrointestinal complaints may occur in some sensitive individuals.
Avoid using Clinicians Prospan® in individuals allergic to ivy leaf. Sorbitol may cause diarrhoea in sensitive individuals at doses over 10g a day.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Due to lack of sufficient studies on Clinicians Prospan® during pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult a health professional before use during these times.
Seasonal ills and chills are a common reality for both adults and children and can have a significant impact on our well-being and productivity. As the body naturally tries to clear itself of mucus at such times, it can be helpful to have additional support (beyond our own natural immune response) to help clear the airways and soothe the throat so we can breathe freely.
Clinicians Prospan® should only be used in children under 2 under health professional supervision. While it is safe to take Clinicians Prospan® in this age group, small children can become unwell quite quickly and need to be checked by a health professional to ensure appropriate care is given.
It is recommended that you continue to take Clinicians Prospan® Prospan® for 2 to 3 days after symptoms have disappeared.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?