Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Herbal Chest Ease Description
Herbal Chest Ease Benefits
- Natural formula of organic herbs traditionally proven and scientifically researched to help clear and relax the airways
- Herbal Chest Ease is a blend of 7 herbs specifically designed to support respiratory health
- The aromatic herbs Thyme and Aniseed contain essential oils which act as a disinfectant on bronchial and lung tissue
Herbal Chest Ease Features
- Liquid format for cost effective flexible dosing and has a pleasant taste (liquorice and aniseed) to aid compliance for adults and children
- Contains no artificial colours or flavours.
- Naturally sweetened with vegetable glycerine so no added sucrose, glucose or artificial sweeteners.
- Herbs are 100% organic and GMO free
- No side effects, small amounts of alcohol may cause drowsiness if taken in high doses
- Suitable for the whole family, including children from 2 years and upwards
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose:
|Grindelia robusta herba (grindelia) tinct. equiv. dry herb||27.5||mg|
|Althaea officinalis radix (marshmallow) tinct. equiv. fresh root||87.5||mg|
|Plantago lanceolata herba (plantain) tinct. equiv. fresh herb||125||mg|
|Verbascum densiflorum herba (mullein) tinct. equiv. fresh herb||70||mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra radix (licorice) tinct. equiv. dry root||8.8||mg|
|Pimpinella anisum oleum (aniseed oil)||45||mcl|
Contains organic medicinal herbs, prepared freshly as mother tinctures. Also contains: ethanol (11% v/v) and vegetable glycerine.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: For Immediate Support: 1 teaspoonful (5ml) 3 to 5 times a day. 1 teaspoonful can be taken every half hour for up to 3 hours (do not exceed 7 teaspoonfuls per day). Thereafter: Take 1 teaspoonful (5ml) 2 to 3 times a day.
Children 6-12 years: Take 1/2 the recommended adult dosage.
Children 2-6 years: Take 1/4 the recommended adult dosage.
This preparation contains alcohol. If taking prescription medicines or you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before use. If symptoms persist see your doctor.
Contraindications & Cautions
- Clinicians Herbal Chest Ease does contain a very small amount of alcohol and may cause drowsiness if taken regularly at high doses, this may impair driving ability.
- Avoid using Clinicians Herbal Chest Ease in individuals with known allergies to any of the herbs
- Clinicians Herbal Chest Ease at the recommended doses is considered safe and well tolerated with no interactions.
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: At the recommended doses Clinicians Herbal Chest Ease is considered safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Please consult a health professional before use.
You can take the following Clinicians products with Herbal Chest Ease: Del- Immune V® (for optimal immune response), Xylitol Nasal Spray (to clear bacterial build up in the nasal passages). For immune system health you could also try VirActive Seasonal, Hi-Dose Vitamin C and Multiflora Digest .
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?