Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Del-Immune V® Description
Del-Immune V® Benefits
- With probiotic cell wall fragments that act as messengers to support the immune system to help against ills and chills
- Can be used prior to and during winter months
- Suitable for those who suffer from allergens
- Made from a special strain of lactic acid producing bacteria called Lactobacillus rhamnosus DV. This particular organism has a very important function in our intestine, namely the role of developing and regulating our immune system throughout life
- Del-Immune V® works by supporting the innate or primary immune system as well as acquired immune system which is involved in antibody production. It also supports the synthesis of important proteins called cytokines that modulate immune function
- Del- Immune V® plays a vital role in supporting overall body function (including healthy nasal passages, bronchial tubes, airways and upper respiratory tract, blood, skin, bowel and liver etc) and aids the body’s defenses for ills and chills.
Del-Immune V® Features
- Does not require refrigeration and is stable at room temperature
- Fast acting
- Scientifically validated formula that has been used for over 40 years in Europe and Russia
- Can be used over prolonged periods of time without any side effects
- Suitable to take with prescription medication and other natural health supplements
- Useful link for more info: http://www.delimmune.com/
Active Ingredients in each vegetable capsule:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (DV strain) lysate powder||25||mg|
Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Del-Immune V® Recommended Dose:
Adults for immediate support: 2 capsules morning and night for 4 days, then 2 capsules daily for at least 5 days.
Adults as a Maintenance dose: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed.
Contraindications & Cautions
Exercise caution, or avoid with individuals who have Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Systematic Lupus Erythematosus. Both conditions express an up regulated immune system. N.B. the cytokine (inflammatory protein) causing MS is unrelated to the cytokine activated by Del-Immune V™
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Pregnant or lactating women should consult their health professional before taking any supplements.
Clinicians Del-Immune V® is a unique formula made from a special strain of lactic acid producing bacteria called Lactobacillus rhamnosus DV. This particular organism has a very important function in our intestine, namely the role of developing and regulating our immune system throughout life. Scientists have discovered that the immune supporting components of bacteria Lactobacillus rhamnosus DV actually lie within the cell wall, which enables the body to stimulate its own natural immune response.
The Del-Immune V® lactobacilli are cultured and then the cell walls are broken apart or lysed. This frees up the immune-active amino acids and peptides that are usually sequestered inside the cells, allowing them to have direct access to support the body’s own immune response.
Cell walls and cell wall fragments have been used in Europe and Russia as immune supporting agents for over four decades and have demonstrated consistent efficacy. In fact, Del-Immune V® was developed by Russian researchers for use against biological warfare agents. It was during this time that microbiologists discovered how to lyse the cell walls, resulting in powerful immune supporting cell wall fragments. Del-Immune V® was introduced into the United States nearly a decade ago, where revolutionary technology enabled the product to be further refined resulting in an improved and more potent formula.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?