You might be interested in
- Clinicians ViraShield provides a quick solution when acute immune support is needed in a hurry for the upper respiratory tract.
- Pelargonium sidoides has been clinically shown to work promptly to help the body’s natural defences react when the nose, throat and lungs are under immune attack. Pelargonium is a top selling herb in Europe during the winter season known for its effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
- Andrographis is a well-known herb with a strong immune supporting role for the respiratory system. It nurtures deep immunity for those who know their immune system is challenged every winter.
- Elderberry contains a special ingredient that is known to help with strengthening the body’s cells to repel challenges.
Pelargonium and Andrographis provide fast acting immune support when needed. Best results achieved if taken at first the sign of needing immune support
Take with confidence due to the clinical research. PubMed talks about the positive effect Pelargonium has on immunity.
Provides a broad range of immune benefit beyond the acute management of ills and chills
Zinc is secreted onto the lining of the nasal passages, throat and lungs as part of its immune defence. When ills and chills are about zinc is rapidly depleted. Ingesting zinc helps support the upper respiratory tracts immune system.
Suitable for children to take
Can be used several times throughout the winter season without the effectiveness wearing off
Can be used in conjunction with prescription medication and other natural health supplements
Able to be carried in purses and bags
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Clinicians ViraShield is the only over-the-counter product to contain Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry.
Well clinically researched herbs used for over twenty years in Europe with a great customer satisfaction
- Contains standardised doses which means that each capsule give the same dose every time for consistency
Contains the mineral zinc for extra immune support
Small, compact sized container
Each capsule contains:
|Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equivalent to dry root||110||mg|
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equivalent to dry herb [standardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide]
|Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equivalent to dry fruit||250||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to zinc 5 mg)||25||mg|
Also contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Adults: take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
Children aged 6-12 years: take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed
Contraindications & Cautions
Precautions and Contraindications
Due to pelargonium content, Avoid in people with a known allergy to plants from the geranium family.
Exercise caution in patients with heart conditions, as pelargonium may cause tachycardia or circulatory failure (possibly due to type I hypersensitivity reactions). Exercise caution in patients with asthma, as pelargonium has been reported to cause bronchospasm or dyspnoea in humans.
Due to andrographis content, suspend the use one week before major surgery.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Not recommend during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the pelargonium and andrographis content.
Clinicians ViraShield is most effective when taken at the first sign of your immune system needing support.
Not intended for chronic immune conditions.
Pelargonium sidoides has a long and interesting history. For hundreds of years the Zulu, Basuto, Xhosa and Mfengi cultures have used Pelargonium as a supportive herb for upper respiratory tract irritations. It was popularised in the early 1900’s by a man named Charles Stevens who bought the herb back from Africa after ingesting it with great success to support his lung health. By the 1920’s Doctor Adrien Sechehaye used the herb in Switzerland to great success, though with the advent of modern synthetic drugs it fell it misuse until the 1980’s when research rediscovered it.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?