Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
Antibiotic Support for Kids Description
Antibiotic Support for Kids Benefits
- Provides proven saftey and efficacy you can trust
- Enhances immune health and general well-being
- Combined probiotic strains offer enhanced health benefits
- Supports immune system balance
- Supports gut health during and after antibiotic therapy
- Helps improve lactose intolerance
Antibiotic Support for Kids Features
- Shelf stable – no refrigeration needed
- Contains two of the most scientifically researched strains in the world
- Probiotic strains are tolerant to stomach and bile acids for delivery to the small intestine and bowel where they are needed
- Vegetable capsule suitable for vegetarians
- Provides cost effective flexible dosing for children of all ages
- Versatile, ideal for travel and capsules can be opened and contents mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food for small children
- Suitable for children 2 months of age and up
Active Ingredients in each Vegetable capsule:
Total probiotic bacteria: no less than 7 billion CFU
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG||3.5||billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12||3.5||billion CFU|
CFU = colony forming units, at the time of manufacture
Also Contains: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
Contains no: gluten, egg, fish, nuts, soybean, artificial colours, flavouring, sweetners or preservatives.
Recommended Child Dosage:
Children (2 months to 3 years): Take the contents of one capsule daily, as per the above instructions.
Children 3-6 years: Take the contents of 1-2 capsules daily for the first three days of antibiotic use, then one capsule daily as per above instructions.
Children 6-12 years: Take one capsule twice daily for the first three days of antibiotic use, then one capsule daily as per above instructions. Can be taken with or without food.
Note: For young children, capsules should be opened and mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food. Do not reheat. Take at least 3 hours before or after antibiotics. Finish the entire packet
Contraindications & Cautions
Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria have been used for decades and are considered safe and well tolerated.
As with most probiotics, the organisms in Clinicians Antibiotic Support for Kids are cultured on a milk powder base. Scientific analysis of the final product has confirmed that levels of lactose are in the less than detectable range (<0.06). Consuming Clinicians Antibiotic Support for Kids should pose no problems for infants and children with lactose intolerance and IgG mediated dairy allergies. Those with severe IgE mediated allergies should consult with their health professional before taking Clinicians Antibiotic Support for Kids.
Individuals should consult a health professional before using Clinicians Antibiotic Support for Kids or any other probiotic product with the following treatments and/or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery (particularly short bowel loop) and those who are immuno-suppressed (e.g. HIV).
Clinicians Antibiotic Support for Kids is recommended by many health professionals to be taken either during and/or after antibiotic medication, to restore and maintain a healthy balance of gastrointestinal probiotic flora. This is a natural way to help minimize antibiotic side effects and support gastrointestinal and immune system health, while also supporting general health and well-being.
Clinicians Antibiotic Support for Kids contains 2 of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotic strains in the world and is made even more effective by the synergistic combination of these two well known strains.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?