You might be interested in
BloodSugar Balance Description
- Nutrient support for helping to maintain healthy glucose and insulin metabolism
- Chromium, magnesium and zinc to support insulin sensitivity and help balance blood sugar levels
- Provides a unique combination of herbs to help manage free radicals and support hepatic, glucose and insulin metabolism
- Contains Green Tea and Grape Seed antioxidants that may support appetite and weight management
- Contains Milk Thistle which may support healthy liver function to assist the liver metabolising carbohydrates and insulin
- May support appetite and weight management
- Trace minerals and macro minerals to support normal insulin regulation
- Synergistic botanicals
- Green Tea, Grape Seed and Milk Thistle
- Supports normal carbohydrate and sugar uptake and metabolism
- Suitable for use alongside medication
Each gelatin capsule contains:
|Camellia sinesis (green tea) ext. equiv. to dry leaf||14.4||g|
|[Standardised to 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate)]|
|Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv. to dry seed [Standardised to 32mg of proanthocyanidins]||4||g|
|Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) ext.equiv.to dry seed [Standardised to Silymarin 26mg]||2.3||g|
Curcuma longa (turmeric)extract equiv to dry rhizome (standardised to 15mg curcuminoids)
|Magnesium citrate (equiv. magnesium 33mg)||215||mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate (actual amount.zinc 5mg)||25||mg|
|Chromium (III) chloride (equiv. chromium 167mcg)||854||mcg|
Also contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives
Adult dosage: 1 capsule 2 to 3 times daily with food.
Contraindications & Cautions
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is well tolerated at the dose recommended
Check with your health professional before using in individuals on blood sugar lowering medications, as Clinicians BloodSugar Balance may affect control of blood sugar levels. Blood sugar and insulin levels should be monitored particularly in the first one to two months as medication requirements may change. Exercise caution as curcumin may stimulate the gallbladder in people with gallbladder disease.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: Avoid in pregnant or breastfeeding women as there is insufficient safety information on the herbs (cinnamon, grape seed and milk thistle) to recommended supplementation during this time.
Carbohydrates are the body’s preferred source of energy. Once broken down into simple sugars, they are absorbed into the bloodstream and are taken up into the body’s cells to be used to provide cellular energy for ever day metabolic processes. Insulin is a hormone produced by the pancreas. It binds to the cell walls of certain types of cells, allowing them to take up sugars and glucose from the bloodstream. These cells are called “insulin sensitive” cells. We all rely on this insulin sensitivity for our cells to utilise the energy from our food.
One can support a healthy balance naturally through: Diet: reduce the amount of carbohydrates (especially refined carbohydrates and simple sugars). Reduce intake of fried fatty foods replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats (omega 3 fish oils, flaxseed oil and olive oil). Exercise: Regular exercise (both aerobic and isotonic) may be help in balancing normal blood sugar levlels. A nutritional supplement designed to support the way the body uses insulin. Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is indicated as nutrient support for helping to maintain healthy glucose and insulin metabolism.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?