You might be interested in
MultiFlora Digest Description
MultiFlora Digest Benefits
- Ideal everyday probiotic to help maintain healthy gut flora, gastrointestinal function, immune support and general health and wellbeing
- Also ideal for those who are recovering from illness and want to give their immune system extra support, also those who have poor diets, are highly stressed and anyone interested in optimal health. Also for those of you who are travelling
- Contains 2 of the most studied and scientifically researched probiotics in the world, namely Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12
- Capsule technology allows the probiotics to survive stomach acid intact to populate the small intestine and bowel where they are utilized
- Can be taken alongside antibiotics, but at a different time of day, to help keep digestion normal and to manage the antibiotic side effect of diarrhoea. Take MulltiFlora at least 3 hours away from antibiotics, or last thing at night for best results
Multiflora Digest Features
- Vege caps make it suitable for vegetarians
- GMP standards guarantee quality
- Does not need to be refrigerated so ideal for taking on holidays in case of tummy troubles
- Suitable for all age groups, so one product for the whole family
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Total probiotic bacteria No less than
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus||3.5 Billion||CFU|
|Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12™||3.5 Billion||CFU|
CFU = Colony Forming Units, at the time of manufacture
Also contains: maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate. May contain traces of milk products.
No added: gluten, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults (12 years or older): Take 1 capsule once or twice daily with food.
Children (3 years and over): Take 1/2 to 1 capsule daily with food. For young children, capsules should be opened and the contents mixed with fluid or sprinkled on food.
Do not reheat. If taking antibiotics, take at least 3 hours before or after each dose.
Additional Information: Infants 1 month to 3 years: Consult your health professional before administering to this age group. Premature neonates and infants 1 month to 3 years of age have tolerated 4.8 billion CFU/day of Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 and at least 10 billion CFU/day of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG. Our recommended dose would therefore be to take half the contents of one capsule and mix with breast milk, infant formula, milk or water and drink once daily.
Contraindications & Cautions
Clinicians MultiFlora Digest is cultured on a skim milk base and may contain traces of lactose in the finished product. Studies on Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 indicate that this strain exhibits lactase activity and can help assist with lactose digestion. This product should therefore be suitable for lactose intolerant individuals. Individuals with severe IgE mediated dairy allergies should avoid taking Clinicians MultiFlora Digest or consult their health professional first.
Consult your health professional before use with the following treatments and/or conditions: radiation therapy, recent oral or gastrointestinal surgery (particularly short bowel loop) and those who are immunosuppressed (e.g. HIV). Under such circumstances, there is increased susceptibility of bacterial translocation and subsequent infections such as liver abscess, endocarditis and septicemia.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
Both Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium animalis BB-12 are considered suitable to use during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Probiotic micro-organisms, also referred to as “probiotic flora” are a group of beneficial bacteria that colonise our digestive tract. The body has evolved a symbiotic relationship with these bacteria. This means that our digestive tract provides a safe terrain and nutrients for their growth while they assist us in various digestive processes and in the manufacture of B group vitamins.
Without these friendly bacteria, harmful bacteria may get the opportunity to grow and cause problems. An imbalance of friendly bacteria can occur for many reasons such as an upset stomach, food poisoning, diarrhoea, antibiotic treatment, poor dietary practise, aging and stress. An imbalance of good flora is also known as “dysbiosis”. If dysbiosis goes on for long enough, it can lead to increased intestinal permeability, which is also known as leaky gut.
An imbalance of intestinal flora can also result in chronic yeast overgrowth in the digestive and genital tracts. .
Restoring the balance of beneficial flora, can be accomplished in several ways:
- Diet: Non-heat treated yogurt is a good source of probiotic flora. Ideally the yogurt should contain 100 000 viable cells per gram.
- Liver Detoxification and Bowel Cleanse: This is recommended for individuals who have experienced symptoms of chronic dysbiosis.
- Following a detox and bowel cleanse, a high potency probiotic flora replacement like Clinicians MultiFlora is recommended. Clinicians MultiFlora is a rapid and effective way to replace beneficial probiotic flora. It contains two of the most studied and scientifically researched strains in the world which are stomach and bile acid resistant.
- TAPS CH4880
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?