Free Shipping applies to all purchases over $65
You might be interested in
- Nutrient support for Cardiovascular Health, Lowers blood markers for potential blood vessel damage.
- Contains cofactors that are known to support arterial health and address nutritional deficiencies that can result from poor health and a history of smoking.
- Contains 3 key amino acids to support cardiac health (L-arginine, L-carnitine, L-taurine).
- A combination of moderate exercise and antioxidant Vitamins A,C and E (all found in CardioCare) may work together to support a healthy cardiovascular system and healthy blood flow.
- Antioxidant Vitamins A,C and E also protect blood vessels from free radical damage.
- Clinicians CardioCare provides all the key B group Vitamins to help the body from forming dangerous metabolites that can lead to arterial damage.
- The only cardiovascular formula in NZ that contains 3 key amino acids for Cardiovascular health.
- Especially suited to individuals taking conventional medication
- Contains nutrients that research shows are involved with heart function
- Can be used with blood thinners and blood pressure medication
Active Ingredients now showing per capsule:
|Vitamin A (from retinol acetate)||833 IU (250mcg)|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1.7||mg|
|Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride)||3.3||mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||16.7||mcg|
|Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate)||83.3||mg|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha-tocopheryl succinate)||22.3||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium citrate)||50||mg|
|Zinc ( from zinc amino acid chelate)||2.7||mg|
Also contains: magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide. No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colours or preservatives.
Adults: 1 capsule 2-3 times daily with food.
Contraindications & Cautions
For individuals taking cardiovascular and/or blood thinning medication, blood pressure and INR (International Normalised Ratio) levels should be regularly monitored, particularly at the start of supplementation.
The beneficial effects of Clinicians CardioCare may reduce blood pressure and medication requirements. Any modification to prescription medication should be under needs health professional supervision.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Avoid use during pregnancy and breastfeeding as to date there is insufficient reliable evidence regarding the safe use these amino acids (L-arginine, L-carnitine and taurine) during this time.
The average Kiwi diet is high in fat, cholesterol, calories and salt, and our lifestyles are relatively sedentary. Despite the seriousness and prevalence of heart disease, cardiovascular problems needn’t be inevitable. Clinicians CardioCare alongside a healthy diet and exercise may offer the support you need.
Looking after your cardiovascular health is an important consideration for many New Zealanders. The heart is about the size of a fist, yet it is one of the hardest working organs in our bodies. It beats about two and a half billion times in an average person’s life without ever taking a break.
L-argenine in CardioCare
by Brian Swale from Clyde, Central Otago
The role of L-argenine ( naturally in our bodies) in producing the short-lived gas nitric oxide by the epithelium of arteries, and through it protecting against athersclerosis, and in certain conditions removing plaque, came on the world stage when 3 USA medical researchers ( Dr Louis Ignarro, Dr Murrad, and one other) were awarded the Nobel Prize (Medicine) in 1998. Strangely, there has been very tardy implementation of their findings in mainstream heart health processes. Also from about that time, separately, USA doctors Dr Caldwell Esselstyn and Dr Joe Prendergast, starting working with it to conquer heart disease.
Some of the story can be read here
This is not specifically about the CardioCare capsules, more an endorsement of the science underpinning them.
| 10 Apr 2013