Rejuvenate with Hyaluronic acid Description
- Contains a synergistic combination of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid to strengthen, lubricate and hydrate the skin
- It helps provide skin elasticity
- Hydratde and plumps the skin
- Repairs collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Astaxanthin helps protect against UV damage
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant proven to enhance skin appearance by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Avocado oil helps increase the bioavailability and absorption of astaxanthin
- Both the astaxanthin and New Zealand marine collagen are derived from sustainable resources
- And it offers the added benefit of delivering luscious hair and nails
- Contains New Zealand marine collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Contains high dose astaxanthin
- Includes New Zealand avocado oil
- Made from sustainable resources
Each gealtin capsule contains:
New Zealand marine collagen
|New Zealand avocado oil||465||mg|
Also contains: gelatine, glycerol and water, sorbitol, beeswax, titanium dioxide and iron oxide.
No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
Adults: Take 2 capsules daily for 8 weeks, thereafter reduce to 1 capsule daily
Contraindications & Cautions
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Exercise caution or avoid during pregnancy and breast feeding due to the astaxanthin content. To date, there is a lack of safety data in this cohort.
Tips for Beauty from within
Our skin is the largest organ in the body and is a great reflection of our overall general health. Many women don’t realise that the secret of beautiful skin is to work on it from the inside. Diet and nutrition is vital for vibrant healthy skin, so here are some tips that will help your Rejuvenate work at its best.
- Nutrition has been shown to influence the overall health and aging of our skin. It is therefore important to ensure a diet rich in fruit and vegetables, lean protein and essential fatty acids from cod liver oil or fish such as salmon that contain a high amount of “good” fat. Diets rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fatty acids can also help protect against ultraviolet light damage.
- Avoid sun exposure during the hottest times of the day. While the skin requires sunlight to function appropriately, sunburn is associated with free radical damage to the epidermal layer of the skin and premature aging.
- Avoid cigarette smoking which has been proven to impair collagen production and increase facial aging and wrinkling of the skin. Cigarette smoke from the environment has a drying effect on the skin’s surface and also impairs blood flow which reduces both the oxygen and nutrient content of the skin.
- For best results, take Clinicians Rejuvenate along with fats or immediately prior to meals to enhance absorption.
- The initial “loading dose” of two capsules per day is based on clinical collagen products (500mg) and or astaxanthin (6mg) for 2-3 months.
- Based on research, the dose of avocado oil contained in Clinicians Rejuvenate is not expected to alter serum lipid values. The quantity of avocado oil in this product is equivalent to approximately 1/3rd to 1/5th of a whole avocado.
- Clinicians Rejuvenate does not include any bovine products and therefore is bovine spongiform encephalitis (BSE) free.
- The marine collagen present in Clinicians Rejuvenate is derived from a sustainable fishing industry around New Zealand.
- Companion Clinicians Rejuvenate with Clinicians Super Family C™ (550 or 2000). Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen. If vitamin C is absent, unstable collagen may result.
- Clinicians Rejuvenate may be combined with Clinicians Omega-3 Fish Oil (1000 mg or 1500 mg) to help protect against ultraviolet damage and nourish the skin from within.
- People exposed to chronic stress may consider taking Clinicians Rejuvenate alongside Clinicians Stress and Energy Support to support healthy adrenal function.
- It is recommended that Clinicians Rejuvenate be taken alongside Clinicians MultiVitamin and Mineral Boost or Clinicians PeakPerformance Women’s or Men’s Multis as part of a balanced diet to ensure adequate daily intakes of key vitamins and minerals.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?