You might be interested in
AllerStop is a novel, researched ingredient to help support the body’s response to common allergens.:
- Indoor & Outdoor Allergens
- Pets & Dust Mites
- Mould & Spring Allergens
- Clinical research shows Clinicians Allerstop provides effective allergen support within 15 minutes
- Repeated use can help provide long lasting support from environmental allergens
- Has randomised placebo-controlled double-blind research behind it
- No contra-indications so can be used by anyone
- Heavy machinery and vehicles can be operated while taking Allerstop
- Easy compliance as it is not a tablet or capsule to swallow but a chewable tablet
- Suitable for children to take
- Contains active of Quail eggs
- Can be used long term
- Scientifically proven
- Rapid acting
- Can be taken with any medicines
- Free of side effects
- Tablets are chewable
- Cost effective pack of 30 tablets
Each tablet contains:
Coturnix coturnix (Quail) egg powder
Equivalent to NLT 2 mg of total quail egg protein
Also contains: microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, magnesium sterate
No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives
Adults: 2 tablets (chewed slowly) every two hours or as required. Best taken away from meals..
Children aged 3 years and over: 1 - 2 tablets (chewed slowly) after being exposed to an allergen. Repeat every 2 hours if necessary.
Note: it is recommended not to exceed 12 tablets a day.
Contraindications & Cautions
Exercise caution or avoid in people with known allergies to eggs.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding: While no studies have been performed in pregnant and breastfeeding women, quail eggs are considered safe to eat during these times.
Side Effects: None known. Acute studies have shown Clinicians AllerStop is well tolerated,
· Reduce the exposure to all allergens – it can be hard to reduce environmental allergens which are commonly associated with allergic rhinitis as they are often in the air, but keeping indoors with the windows closed during peak pollen season, regularly changing clothes, showering and washing hair after being outside can help reduce the continued exposure to allergens.
· Dust and mop the house frequently to reduce dust and dust mites, adopt a minimalist interior design style with easy to clean and wash surfaces such as floor boards and blinds rather than carpet and curtains. Cover mattresses and pillows with dust mite resistant covers. Use HEPA air filters if possible.
· Avoid pets if animal dander is a trigger alternatively wash the pet weekly or keep them out of the house.
· Avoid feather duvets and pillows as feather can also be associated with allergies.
· Isolate food allergies as allergic rhinitis sufferers are more likely to have food allergies. By reducing food allergies the body may better deal with environmental allergens (common food allergies include dairy, wheat, pineapple, kiwifruit, nuts and seafood). Food allergy testing and/or elimination diets may also be of value.
· Follow an anti-inflammatory diet – avoid processed food, hydrogenated fats, white sugar and flour. Use coconut oil for cooking, reduce fried fatty foods, red meat and dairy products.
No one has reviewed this product yet. Why not post your own review below?